#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – From My Heart Flat Topped Milk Carton
I have really enjoyed creating projects with the From My Heart suite, however as an English girl, we don’t really do Valentine’s beyond our respective other halves, so I wanted to share some projects that use the suite in a not-necessarily-valentiney way!
So I brought back my Flat Topped Milk Carton box from years ago and modernised it with shiny spots and flamingo stripes!
Yes there is a heart doily on there, but you could do away with it, but you know what? I wouldn’t object if a friend of mine gave me a box of treats with a heart doily on it at all!!!
It’s a nice easy box to make, the paper is doing a lot of the work, and the top is a nice quirky different way of topping off a more traditional milk carton.
Have a great day everyone, and use up your gorgeous valentine’s paper in a non valentiney way too!
- Cardstock – 11 x 8″ (28 x 20cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-5/8, 5-1/4, 7-7/8, 10-1/2″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 5, 7″ (5, 12.5, 17.5cm)
- DSP Panels – 2-3/8 x 2-3/4″ (7 x 6cm) x4. 2-3/8 x 1-3/4″ (7 x 4.5cm) x 2.
- Finished Dimensions – 2-5/8 x 2-5/8 x 3″ (6.5 x 6.5 x 7.5cm)
Brand new for JANUARY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for JANUARY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in JANUARY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE JANUARY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!