#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Stack of 5 Boxes using ONE sheet of DSP
Happy Monday everyone!
Oh I have a brilliant project for you today!
And I make the WHOLE THING in real time! Yes, from cut to score to glue to finish! The whole lot and in under 20 minutes!!!
I made 5 boxes from one sheet of paper way back in 2013 and despite the dodgy video set up I had at the time, it remains one of my top 10 viewed videos with almost 190, 000 views on it.
So it is definitely time for a remake and this time around, rather than leaving them as 5 ‘loose’ boxes, I stacked them. And you all know how well known I am for my stacks of boxes!
The smallest one is very tiny at just a 1″ cube (2.5cm), but you could put a little hand written note in there or maybe a handmade voucher. Or even jewellery?
Or of course, you could use them as home decor pieces, which is what I’m doing with mine.
I’m writing out the entire set of measurements here for you, do make sure to follow the ones you want – imperial or metric…!
- On ALL the boxes, score at 1″ on ALL 4 sides. Then the ‘internal’ score lines along the LONG sides are added below
- 5 x 9″ scored internally at 4, 5″ finished size 3 x 3 x 1
- 4 x 9″ scored internally at 4, 5″ finished size 3 x 2 x 1
- 3 x 9″ scored internally at 4, 5″ finished size 3 x 1 x 1
- 3 x 7″ scored internally at 3, 4″ finished size 2 x 1 x 1
- 3 x 5″ scored internally at 2, 3″ finished size 1 x 1 x 1
- On ALL the boxes, score at 2.5cm on ALL 4 sides. Then the ‘internal’ score lines along the LONG sides are added below
- 12.5 x 22.5 scored internally at 10, 12.5 finished size 7.5 x 7.5 x 2.5
- 10 x 22.5 scored internally at 10, 12.5 finished size 7.5 x 5 x 2.5
- 7.5 x 22.5 scored internally at 10, 12.5 finished size 7.5 x 2.5 x 2.5
- 7.5 x 17.5 scored internally at 7.5, 10cm finished size 5 x 2.5 x 2.5
- 7.5 x 12.5 scored internally at 5, 7.5cm finished size 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!