#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Botanical Prints Product Medley Shallow Wide Box Tutorial
If you missed the Botanical Prints Product Medley on page 61 of the Mini Catalogue, you would be totally forgiven. I missed it my first time of looking (ok, first couple of times!) but I did eventually come across it and then bought it. But it took me a few weeks to get around to opening it, and I wish I’d done so earlier!
I love the pieces in it!
Have to confess, not sure I’m massively keen on the pretty peacock papers, but thankfully it’s double sided!
And how adorable are those copper bees? And so detailed!
I go through it all on the video, and I also share my mess up that resulted in this box. I hadn’t intended for it to be a shallow wide box. I’d planned on a tall thin one.. but blue in wrong places causes a total lane-swerve and this is the result.
But I’m happy with it and yes, I even broke open a pack of Crushed Curry cardstock to make this project for you!
Have a great day everyone!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1,5.25, 6.25, 10.5″ (2.5, 13.5, 16, 27cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 7″ (2.5, 17.5cm)
- DSP – 4 x 5.75″ (10.5 x 14.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 1 x 4.25 x 6″ (2.5 x 11 x 15cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!