#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Golden Honey Tag Topper Box Tutorial
Did you know, if you were to make ONLY these boxes from a pack of Golden Honey DSP from the Sale a Bration catalogue, you could make 36 of them. 36 boxes for nothing other than using tools that you possibly already have (score board, tag topper punch!). And if you don’t have those tools, you could buy them and get the paper for free anyway!
I love Sale a Bration and the fun things that we get with it, and this paper has swept through the Stampin’ Up! community and we are all in love with it!
I wanted to make a couple of boxes for you that were less beehives and more about the paper and showing that off. And as it happens, you’ll perhaps see that I’ve used the Heartfelt stamp set on the front. I mentioned a few weeks ago that I would be using it in non-valentines ways, and here’s another one for you!
Oh and the bee embellishments are from the Botanical Prints medley I showed you on Wednesday. They were too lovely not to use!
The boxes are easy to make, you can get 3 from a sheet of DSP, or if you want to make a cardstock version from your regular sized card (not 12×12 I mean!), then you could get 2 out of that.
So on with the video, have a great day everyone!
- Paper – 4 x 11″ (10 x 27cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 4, 5, 9, 10″ (10, 12.5, 22.5, 25cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 7.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 1 x 2 x 4″ (2.5 x 5 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!