#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Dressed To Impress Card Bag
There is something lovely about creating a beautiful handmade card with lots of detail and embellishment on it, but what happens about putting it in an envelope then? Well, you make a bag of course!
I designed this particular bag to work for either International A6 sized cards, or USA sizes 4-1/4 x 5-1/2″ cards. Both will fit easily in this bag. Though of course, if you don’t want to put cards inside, you could put other little treats inside. It’s up to you!
And I really wanted to use the lovely Best Dressed DSP on it and the matching Dressed to Impress stamps and All Dressed Up Dies. The whole suite is just lovely and though there are dies in the set to make bags, I am rather happy with the one that I made!
Have a lovely day everyone, and perhaps you’ll make a super fancy card today and need a bag for it too!
- Cardstock – 26.5 x 20.5cm (10.5 x 8″)
- Score on the LONG side at 12, 14.5cm (4.75, 5.75″)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 18cm (1, 7″)
- DSP – 15 x 11.5cm (5.75 x 4.5″)
- Finished Dimensions – 15.5 x 2.5 x 12cm (6 x 1 x 4.75″)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!