#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Pleased as Punch Fold Over Box
I love this paper. I’m such a ‘punch’ girl and this has made me so happy. It matches the Tulip Builder, Small Bloom, Umbrella Builder and Heart Punch Packs and I couldn’t be more happy with it! I’m trying not to hoard it and instead use it, but I wanted to make a ‘frugal’ project for you today and so my box is sized so that you can get 2 from a sheet of cardstock and you can get loads and loads and loads of the paper wrappers from a single sheet of DSP!
And although there’s minimal stamping on it, it’s more about the paper doing the hard work for us. You don’t need to add much when there are gorgeous flowers and umbrellas on the go!
The paper is only until the end of March, or while stocks last, so if you’re wanting it or any of the other coordinating products, grab them now!!!
And definitely make yourself a pretty box too!
- Cardstock – 8 x 5.5″ (20 x 14cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.75, 3.5, 5.25, 7″ (4.5, 9, 13.5, 18xm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.75, 3.75″ (4.5, 9.5cm)
- DSP – 1.5 x 7.75″ (4 x 19.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 1.75 x 1.75 x 2″ (4.5 x 4.5 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!