#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Jubilee Dies Box Tutorial
The Birthday Jubilee bundle jumped out at me as soon as I was flicking through the catalogue back in November. Actually, it was the ‘celebrating you’ stamp that I use on the blue box that did the jumping! I love lettering and fonts and this one was particularly pretty and I knew that I wanted to play with it.
However, it’s taken me a little while to break it out of the packaging and when I did, I fell in love with the dies too!
So my box today is designed to fit the dies – ‘which came first, the box or the detail….!’
After I created my original project, the pink one, I was unsure if I liked the large ‘blank space’ on the sides, so I created the blue one with shorter sides, but I will give you details below on both versions.
Oh and yes there was fun and games with my dies in the video, but I got there in the end. Eventually…!
Have a great day everyone!
- Cardstock BASE (and lid if you’re doing a ‘pink’ box!) – 9 x 8″ (22.5 x 20cm)
- Score on all sides at 2″ (5cm)
- Cardstock LID (if you’re doing a blue box!) – 7 x 6″ (17.5 x 15cm)
- Score on all sides at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 5 x 4 x 2″ (12.5 x 10 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!