#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – In the Tropics Triangular Favour
I love these little bags! They’re so quick to make, they scratch a creative itch if you’ve got little time but want to make something, but they’re so lovely to look at too! And of course, great to give away!
They’re brilliant for table favours as they don’t take up a great deal of space on the table, but they can pack a punch!
I decided to go all tropical with mine, I love this paper, I adore the stamps and dies, and I wanted to use it for this little triangular treat, so I pulled out my inks and stamps and had fun.
Now I will say, as long as you’re gentle with the trimmer scoring blade, you’re going to be fine. Don’t push too hard (ask me how I know…)
Oh and these treat triangles could be made in other sizes, you just need to make sure your paper is twice the length of the width!
- Paper – 3 x 6″ (7.5 x 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3″ (7.5cm)
- Mark on the SHORT side at both ends at 1.5″ (3.25cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!