#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – The Gang’s All Meer Boy Box Tutorial
Happy Wednesday everyone! Are you well? Is the week going ok? My boys are all on half term holidays from school this week, so I’ve kind of hand them in mind while I’ve been making and creating, and that’s where today’s project came from.
I love the meerkats in the free Gang’s All Meer stamp set but I’ve not really seen the stamps used on 3D projects. So I made one!
With the boys being off, it kind of had to be a bit masculine, hence the greens and no-bow detailing, and I’m rather charmed by them both!
Each box is a different pair of greens – Mint Macaron and Shaded Spruce then Soft Sea Foam and Garden Green.
Oh and can someone please tell me what that little creature is. Is it a gecko? Lizard? Salamander???
Anyway, have a great day, and if you’re off with smallies too, what are you doing with them?
- Cardstock – 8 x 10-1/2″ (10 x 27cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 5, 7, 10″ (5, 12.5, 17.5, 25cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 5, 7″ (5, 12.5, 17.5cm)
- Coloured panel – 2-7/8 x 2-1/8″ (7.3 x 5.3cm)
- White panel – 2-3/4 x 2″ (7 x 5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 3 x 2 x 3″ (7.5 x 5 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!