#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How to make an easy Painted Poppies Lidded Box
Oh these are just so pretty!
I made the Poppy Parade box as my original sample, then went ahead and filmed the Blackberry Bliss one, however I somehow managed to delete the video. It was all during the time of changing my filming set up and I managed to delete it!
But it meant I could film a 3rd version – the Blueberry Bushel version – however somehow I managed to cut the height of my paper differently to my sample and I literally only found out right at the end when I brought the original two in for comparison.
However it does go to show that this project is a versatile one in terms of height!
And don’t the poppies look gorgeous with the wink of stella wash across them and the matching lids?
Easy to make, I’m going to give you my Original measurements below, however if you wish to make a taller one, instead of cutting at 4.5″ (11.5cm) just make that measurement as much as you like!
- Cardstock BASE – 4.5 x 6.5″ (11.5 x 17cm)
- First score the BASE at 1.5″ (4cm)
- Then stamp as per the video.
- Then score the BASE at 1.5, 3, 4.5, 6″ (4, 8, 12, 16cm)
- Cardstock – LID – 3.5 x 3.5″ (9 x 9cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all 4 sides
- Finished dimensions – 1.5 x 1.5 x 3″ (4 x 4 x 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!