#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Cute Chocolate Foil Window Milk Cartons
As with all things crafty with me recently, I have another funny story for you regarding these cute milk cartons, however, you’ll have to watch the video to find out what happened, but yes, there is a reason why I went from a circle punch to the Small Bloom Punch instead…!
But aren’t these lovely little boxes though? I made them years and years ago when I was a reasonably new demo, perhaps only a year old?
They’re always a winner to make and definitely recipients love them (pretty much always my children!) and I love that I can put our colours with the foiling of the eggs.
I decided to use the Small Bloom Punch as the flowers as a nod to my very first version of this which used a much smaller punch, Itty Bitty if I remember rightly, but I love this modern look!
And of course, it made a rainbow…!
- Paper – 4-1/8 x 6″ (10.5 x 15cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1-3/8, 2-3/4, 4-1/8, 5-1/2″ (3.5, 7, 10.5, 14cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-3/8, 2-3/4, 3-5/8″ (3.5, 7, 9cm)
- Finished size 1-3/8″ (3.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!