#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Yankee Candle Small Jar Box Tutorial
Does anyone have a drawer in their house just for candles? I appreciate that this could be unique to me and no, I’m not embarrassed to share that it’s actually 2 drawers for yankee candles and a basket for scentsy melts.
There’s nothing wrong with that is there?
As a result of this mildly obsessive collection (I confess, one drawer is just for Christmas scented candles…), it means that firstly my house always smells lovely, but it also means that I can lay my hands on an emergency gift at any given moment!
Now, as a papercrafter, I wouldn’t just hand a yankee jar candle to someone without creating a box for it, so this tutorial today is specifically for the small jar candles by Yankee.
I love how they look, I love that we have paper and cardstock in colours that match pretty much every yankee candle ever made. And that’s why I used Perennial Essence for my Verbena candle. Putting the candle actually inside the box before tying a bow might have been useful when building the sample, but at least it meant I was able to show you the colour coordination perfection!
Have a brilliant day everyone, head over to my facebook business page today, I will be doing my very best to share what I can from my trip in Utah…!
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 10.5″ (21 x 27.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10″ (6.5, 13, 19.5, 26cm)
- Score on the SHORT side as per the video at 2.5, 6, 7.5″ (6.5, 15.5, 19cm)
- Return to the LONG side and part score at 1.25, 6.25″ (3.25, 16.25cm)
- White backing panel – 2.25 x 3.25″ (6 x 8.5cm)
- DSP – 2 x 3″ (5.5 x 8cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!