#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Easy 3, 2, 1 hand stamped box tutorial
I love to hand stamp boxes and cardstock – it’s the ideal way to make bespoke and personalised packaging.
And the Layered with Kindness stamp set is ideal for this, there are some really lovely images in it and that new Label Me Lovely punch on the front with a little ribbon closure is delightful.
I like how these lovely colours all work together – the joy of pulling out a colour collection!
So if you’re like me and handstamp your own cardstock from time to time, perhaps a 3 2 1 box is one for you too?
- Cardstock – 4 x 9″ (10 x 22.5cm)
- Score on the Long side at 1, 4, 5, 8″ (2.5, 10, 12.5, 20cm)
- Score on the Short side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 725cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 3 x 2 x 1″ (7.5 x 5 x 2.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!