#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Beautiful Blends and Big Tropical Box Tutorial
I love to make great big boxes and this paper is so perfect for it. I could imagine a big box like this full of nice pampering treatments, perhaps for a new Mum or maybe for Mother’s Day (it’s on 22nd March for us Brits!).
But whatever the occasion, the box and the paper and that stunning stamp set is just lovely.
I have really fallen in love with blends, and as someone not huge on ‘colouring in’, using Blends and having fun is very much a winner for me.
There’s no ‘right or wrong’ way to use them in my opinion, I think you should just play and have fun and see what happens.
If you’ve not yet tried them, consider a blue or pink pair of light and dark blends. Then have fun and play and just experiment.
You could find yourself as addicted as me!
Have a lovely day everyone!
- The base and lid are made in exactly the same way, however watch the video for my tips on getting the lid to fit snuggly.
- 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score at 3″ (7.5cm) on all 4 sides
- Finished dimensions – 3 x 6 x 6″ (7.5 x 15 x 15cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!