#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – How to Make a Simple Tent Box using Golden Honey Free Paper
If you were to ask me what my favourite style of gift packaging is, I’d be hard pushed to answer just one style, but Tent Boxes would definitely be right up there!
I’ve made dozens of these since I first designed them about 5 years ago, and every one is a pleasure to make.
You can really go all out with the decoration or you can keep it simple.
Make them taller, shorter, wider, thinner, whatever you want, but this one here is designed so that you can get 2 of the inners out of a single piece of cardstock and you can get 3 of the outers from a sheet of 12 x 12.
These projects aren’t designed by accident!!!
And of course, if you’re getting free paper, and we are getting close to the end of sale a bration so you may want to stock up, then you want to get lots out of them.
I love how different these 2 ‘tents’ look and the difference in that detailed bee from glimmer to foil is subtle but pretty.
I hope you’re having a great day and that you’ll stock up on Golden Honey paper too!
- Cardstock – 4 x 11″ (10 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.25, 5.25, 6.5, 10.5″ (3, 13, 16, 26cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 5/8, 5-7/8″ (1.5, 14.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.25″ (3cm)
- DSP wrapper – 4 x 8″ (10 x 20cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!