#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Free Flowering Foils Ombre Bag Tutorial
I love free, I think we all do, and the new Flowering Foils paper is just divine.
I absolutely adore it and may possibly stocking up on it… I have played a fair bit with it, but you’re all loving the Ombre look along with me right now, so I wanted to create another ombre project, but this time on a bag.
And you’ll see from the photos that the Lovely Lipstick bag is slightly taller than the Blueberry Bushel one, however I changed my mind after creating the sample and decided that the base of the bag wasn’t secure enough, so I adjusted the measurements slightly.
But the look is so easy to create, though you do get a little inky when you’re creating this – the paper is so smooth that it doesn’t ‘sink in’ to the paper as it would on other card.
However, I adore the finished look, and I hope you do too.
- Paper – 6 x 12″ (15.25 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5275, 7.25, 11.5″ (4, 14.5, 18.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5″ (4cm)
- Finished dimensions – 4.25 x 1.5 x 4.5″ (10.5 x 4 x 11.25cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!