#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Easy Pinch Pouch using Magnolia Lane
I feel like I’ve neglected this beautiful paper a little and today I wanted to bring you a very easy pinch-pouch that uses only half a sheet of DSP and then it’s all about the pinch!
I had planned a different type of bag, then my mind wandered and I thought “I wonder what….” and this is what came out!
I love the whole suite, the paper, the stamps, the dies, and getting to do the Blends alcohol marker work is just so much fun.
The close up work I do on video, I hope you find it useful, I want to eradicate the ‘fear’ of these lovely pens!
- Paper – 6 x 12″ (15.25 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 5.75, 7.75, 11.5″ (5, 14.5, 19.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 5.5″ (5, 14cm)
- Finished dimensions – 2 x 3 x 3.75″ (5 x 7.5 x 9.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!