#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Beautiful So Very Vellum Tags or Lotto Favours
Brides on a budget – this one’s for you!
I was looking at these stunning embossed vellums and I immediately thought of gift tags and then when my mind was working overtime on these, it wandered down the bridal route.
These would be brilliant as tags on a gift a bride might be giving to her bridal party, but even better, they could make fabulous favours if you tucked a lottery ticket inside.
Now for the purposes of the video, I used some of the free Flowering Foils paper inside, and of course, you could do similar, but I love how pretty they are.
They use such a tiny amount of the vellum and paper, and you will get hundreds from one pack of free paper.
I used the butterfly duet punch on them, and while I did sponge the edges of the butterflies on the purple posy version, I didn’t feel it needed it on the pool party version and instead, I left them plain.
I love how they turned out and I hope you do too!
- Vellum – 2 x 6″ (5 x 15cm)
- Paper – 2 x 4″ (5 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!