#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Beautiful Big Stack of Parisian Boxes
I was desperate to make another stack of boxes and this time around, I went big!
The polar opposite of the stack I made a few weeks back, these 3 all use huge pieces of cardstock and paper, but the stack is so so worth it!
Of course you could use this as a home decor piece, but how wonderful to fill with gifts and goodies!
You’ll hear my chatter as I go through the video, at the end, I had this light bulb moment that this would be a brilliant gift from a Mum of the Bride to her daughter!
However, whatever you make this for, and whoever you are gifting it to, the Parisian Blossoms paper is just divine and looks stunning with both the Pool Party and the Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
I love them and hope you do too.
- All BASES are scored at 3″ (7.5cm) on all sides. All LIDS are scored at 1.5″ (4cm) on all sides)
- Largest Base – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Largest Lid – 9 x 9″ (23 x 23cm)
- Middle Base – 11 x 11″ (27.5 x 27.5cm)
- Middle Lid – 8 x 8″ (20.5 x 20.5cm)
- Smallest Base – 10 x 10″ (25 x 25cm)
- Smallest Lid – 7 x 7″ (18 x 18cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!