#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Yankee Candle Tea Light Favour Box Tutorial 6 from a sheet of paper
Oh how darling are these?
I love how these turned out and they could make great favours for a wedding perhaps, or even a ladies party of some type!
Each bag holds a single Yankee Candle tea light and you’d never know these were made on a budget for yes, you can make 6 from a sheet of DSP.
I’ve really enjoyed using the Peaceful Poppies suite and you all know how much I’ve loved the Poppies Elements. They are such an easy way to finish a card!
Now, who is planning a wedding or party that may need favours like these?
- Paper – 6 x 4″ N915 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 2.75, 3.75, 5.5″ (2.5, 7, 9.5, 14cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 1 x 1.75 x 3″ (2.5 x 4.5 x 725cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!