#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – A Box of Positive Thoughts
The Positive Thoughts stamp set has been a real winner for me from the mini catalogue and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using it.
I love that it layers so prettily on a card, so I decided to take that technique and put it on a box.
You could put some lovely small treats inside, things to motivate or to empower and then it really would be a box of positive thoughts!
I created my first one with subtles colours – pear pizzazz, balmy blue and highland heather, but for the one on video, I changed the colours to garden green, night of navy and rich razzleberry.
It’s so lovely and I’m delighted with how it turned out.
- Cardstock BASE – 8 x 8″ (20 x 20cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Cardstock LID – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Paper for stamping – 3.75 x 3.75″ (9.5 x 9.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 2 x 4 x 4″ (5 x 10 x 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!