#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Facebook Live Rewind – making a box on the go – the thought process!
So this is an unusual video for me, but then we are in unusual times right now.
As many of you know, I have 4 sons who are all school ages and they’re all currently at home with me, which has meant a radical rethink of where I’m able to work and the discovery of just how noisy it is in my house right now!
Before the boys finished however, I was able to get a handful of videos filmed in the quiet, and even a couple of facebook live opportunities too!
Today’s video is one where I was chatting Live and creating a project, so I brought my facebook viewers along for the ride.
Like all best laid plans, the opportunity to film it ‘properly’ for YouTube was lost, so I decided to upload the original broadcast here for you, and of course, add the measurements below.
I hope you don’t mind the slight change in video format, I’m still working on trying to discover the optimum quiet in the house for filming….!
- Cardstock BASE – 8 x 8″ (20 x 20cm) And score it at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Paper LID – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm) Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Coloured layer – 1.75 x 2.5″ (6 x 4.5cm)
- Stamped layer – 2.25 x 1.5″ (5.5 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!