#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Ornate Garden Twisted Accidental Bag Tutorial
Don’t you just love a happy accident?
When I was creating this project, I knew in my head what I wanted it to look like, but somehow put a couple of score lines in the wrong place and this is what came out.
I rather like it and not having seen one before, I’m christening this a Twisted Bag!
It’s kinda cute in that it uses just a piece of 6×6 paper, and with a little ribbon and decoration, it’s a nice little treat bag to make and gift to someone. Perhaps favours or an extra little birthday gift perhaps?
Whatever it’s for, you’ll be sure to get a nice response from someone when they receive Their twisted bag!
- Paper – 6×6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Fully score on the SECOND side at 1, 3.75″ (2.5, 9.5cm)
- PART score on the SECOND side at 2.75, 5.5″ (7, 14cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!