#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Oliver’s Birthday Bonanza Highlighter Bags
It’s my youngest son’s birthday today! Oliver turns 9 today and for some of you, you may recall he was just 2 years old when I first started as a demo, and I would film my tutorials when he was having his afternoon naps!
And in fact, my very first tutorial was shared on YouTube the day after his 2nd birthday, so it’s quite nice that I’m getting to share a project today for you.
Although he won’t be having a party while we are in lockdown, we are a large enough family that we are a mobile party unit on our own, so there will be a full on party atmosphere anyway.
But when he does come to have a party at a later date, 9 year olds are a funny age for a party bag, so I decided to put a couple of mini stabilo highlighters into a little bag and decorate those.
These pens are very easy to come by in stationers, but online, even easier. Thank you Amazon!
And of course, I had to use the Birthday Bonanza paper for him!
Have a great day everyone, and if you’re celebrating your birthday, let us all know!
- Paper – 6.5 x 4.25″ (16 x 11.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2.25, 3, 5.25, 6″ (6, 7.5, 13.5, 15cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.75″ (1.5cm)#
- Finished Size – 0.75 x 2.25 x 3.5″ (1.5 x 6 x 9cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!