#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Adorable Mini Sticky Note Pouches
Today I have a mini ‘use it up’ project for you.
Today us demonstrators will get our first look at the brand new catalogue that is going live in June and that means that our Retiring List has gone live.
Although I’m blogging ahead of today, I can pretty much predict that all (or most!) of the designer series papers will retire and it could be that you too are down to scraps left and unsure whether to stock up or wait.
So I’ve revisited one of my old favourite projects, a mini post it note pouch, and used a tiny scrap of Dressed to Impress paper. And while the Small Bloom Punch was only available during Sale a Bration, so many of you earned it that I decided to let it have one last moment in the spotlight!
These are so easy to make, they’re great to have on standby as gifts for office workers and teachers, and they’ll be great to send out once lockdown is over.
Have a fabulous day.
- Paper – 5×2″ (12.5 x 5cm)
- Score at 1.5, 2, 3.5, 4″ (4, 5, 9, 10cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!