#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Large Ornate Style Bordered Bag Tutorial
How fancy is this bag? Isn’t that paper just divine? And oh my goodness, the border frame dies are stunning!
Today’s project is about the paper and the dies, and less about stamping (though I couldn’t not stamp!) and I love how it turned out.
Larger bags such as this one, with a small detailed pattern are always so popular, and with the early release of the Ornate Garden suite, I was thrilled to create a brand new bag for you.
It’s easy to make, but do take your time with the die cutting and stamping. You’ll get a better result with a little patience.
Have a lovely week everyone.
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 2, 5.75, 7.75, 11.5″ (5, 14.5, 19.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 2 x 3.75 x 10″ (5 x 9.5 x 25.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!