#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Little Hidden Lidded Milk Carton Tutorial
I was the original designer of the Lidded Milk Carton tutorial 6 years ago in 2014 and it’s been lovely to recreate it again having seen so many people put their spin on my idea. That’s the greatest thing about crafting, when you design a project, send it out into the internet, and see others recreate it.
But I don’t often get a chance to recreate my own projects in different sizes, (I have a massive list of project requests), so I grabbed some time recently and made a small version of it.
It’s not so tiny that you can’t fit anything in it, but just the right size for some sweeties or some little treats.
It’s a great project, I’m glad it’s so popular, and I’m loving sharing it with you now.
- Cardstock BASE – 6-15/16 x 6-15/16 (17.75 x 17275cm)
- Score at 2.5″ (6.5cm) on all sides
- Paper LID – 8.5 x 4″ (21 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 3.5″ (5, 9cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!