#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Hexagonal Tea Light Gift Tutorial
So the irony is not lost on me that I said a couple of days ago that I don’t get a chance to revisit old projects, and here I am today, 2 days later, with a remake of a project from many years ago.
But I was asked recently what I could make with a piece of paper 6 x 4″ and I knew exactly what I could make.
I love that this uses so little in the way of paper and that you could make 6 from one sheet of 12 x 12 paper, or 72 from a whole pack! Wedding favours anyone???
In actual fact, it’s a little less than 6×4″, but it’s definitely a frugal project, especially if you pair it with the 30-tealights-for-£1 from Ikea…!
Have a fabulous day everyone, and what might you be recreating today?
- Paper – 5 3/4 x 4″ (14.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 7/8, 1 3/4, 2 5/8, 3 1/2, 4 3/8, 5 1/4″ (2.3, 3.6, 6.9, 9.2, 11.5, 13.8cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 7/8, 3″ (2.3, 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!