#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – A Simple Striking Peaceful Poppies Paper Bag Tutorial
So I am really really hopeful that this paper is still available, but as you know, retiring products sell out quickly, and we have already sold through of so many things.
However, if you’re a little like me and you’re using up your stash, this is a wonderful bag, even without the poppies on display.
I deliberately wanted to show the reverse of this paper, I think the poppies and flowers are definitely the stars of the pack, but the reverse sides are just as lush!
And with a simple black topper with that lovely detailing with the detailed trio punch. Divine!
I wanted to add a little more though, so I grabbed the butterfly duet punch and matching stamp set – both are carrying over, hooray, and I just love the finished look.
A simple but stylish bag.
- Paper – 8 x 12″ (20 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the Long side at 2, 5.75, 7.75, 11.5″ (5, 14.5, 19.5, 29cm)
- Score on the Short side at 2″ (5cm)
- Black topper – 3.75 x 4″ (9.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2″ (5cm)
- Finished size of the bag – 2 x 3.75 x 6″ (5 x 9.5 x 15cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!