#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Birthday Bonanza Daisy Skinny Box Tutorial
That’s what I’d put in here, cos I know you’ll ask! I’d put little sweeties, maybe a piece of jewellery, or maybe some small stationery pieces – eraser, paperclips. Just little fun things! Or, you could be a heavily embellished 3×3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm) card in here, yes, they will fit comfortably!)
I wanted to use up my final pieces of Birthday Bonanza paper, but I wasn’t feeling the animal thing, so I lane swerved and flipped over the paper to get the more muted images and brought in my Daisy Lane and Daisy punches instead.
I think these would make lovely table favours, oooo, what about little chocolates or maybe sugared almonds inside?
Whatever you put in them though, they are a nice little favour box, don’t take up too much space on a dining table, but they’re full of impact.
A great way to use up some scraps!
- Cardstock – 8 x 4.25″ (20.5 x 11cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 3.25, 3.75, 7, 7.5″ (8, 9.5, 17.5, 19cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5, 3.75″ (1.5, 9.5cm)
- Belly Band – 2 x 9″ (5 x 23cm)
- Finished dimensions – 3.25 x 3.25 x 0.5″ (8 x 8 x 1.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!