#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Magnolia Lane No Cut, No Glue Pretty Bag Tutorial
How fabulous is this little bag?
I haven’t made a bag in this shape in just about forever, but I wanted to use this paper in a video one last time before it retires.
I can’t say this is a use it up challenge, I have lots of it here, but with just half a sheet of paper, you end up with a bag that’s 5.25 x 3 x 1.5″ (13 x 7 x 4cm) and can hold any number of little treats.
And where Magnolia Lane goes, Good Morning Magnolia follows, and that means Blends playtime!
I love to use my blends on this stamp set, and I kept to the colour scheme and stuck with Petal Pink for it.
It’s pretty and elegant, and you can switch up the paper for any occasion. I rather like this for a ladies afternoon tea!
- Paper – 6 x 12″ (15 x 30cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 5.25, 6.75″ (13, 17cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 4.5″ (4. 11cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!