#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – 6 Bird Ballad Boxes from 1 Sheet of DSP!
You all know me pretty well after 7 years, and you know that I like my extremes of huge bags and tiny ones. And today I am sharing a project where you can make 6 of these boxes from one single sheet of designer series paper.
The Bird Ballad paper really has caught my heart this year and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using it. And along with good morning magnolia, Free as a Bird has really helped me develop my skill with our Blends alcohol markers.
And though the Blends lend themselves very well to larger images, you can still get a great effect with a tiny image, and I wanted to show that here on today’s project.
Small, but perfectly formed I reckon!
Now, have you stocked up on your Bird Ballad paper?
- Paper – 6 x 4″ (15.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1. 2.5. 3.5. 5″ (2.5, 6.5, 9, 13cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 7.5cm)
- Finished size – 1 x 1.5 x 2″ (2.5 x 4 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!