#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Tropical Tucked Triangular Treat Tutorial!!!
Oh I do make myself giggle sometimes!
I couldn’t resist taking alliteration to another level with today’s topical tropical title (see, I can’t stop!), but it kinda says it all really!
It’s a tucked triangle box for treats using tropical stamps and dies, and it’s a tutorial! Just think how many words I saved there by alliteration….!
But that aside, this is a remake of a box I designed back in February 2014, but that one was with cardstock and a paper wrapper, but this time I’m going all paper and a twist of ribbon.
I love how it looks and I made a slight change to how you close it. No glue needed! This one tucks within the paper and you can fold it flat for storage!
No, I’m not going back and adding that to the title….!
So, will you make one? go on, they’re super easy!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 9″
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3, 5, 7″
- Cardstock – 20 x 27.5cm
- Score on the LONG side at 5, 22.5cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 2.5, 7.5, 12.5, 17.5cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!