#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Welcome Easter, Come Sail Away, Tuck ‘n Fold Box Tutorial
Well, I like to think that I’m pretty good with my colours, but somehow I managed to use the ‘wrong’ shade of blue on my sample box.
I knew I wanted to use up my final pieces of Come Sail Away DSP, and I knew there was Balmy Blue in it, yet somehow, I managed to use Seaside Spray instead. Don’t ask me how I did, other than that they sit parallel to one another on my shelves, but I think this is the first time I’ve got it wrong in a long time!
But it’s ok, we are allowed to make mistakes, and so this time around on the video, I’m getting it right!
But why the whole ‘blue’ thing? Well, I’m not a huge sailing fan, but this paper really reminded me of old fashioned English nurseries and playrooms. It just said ‘baby’ to me. So that’s where my head was going and I decided to use my adored Welcome Easter stamp set on a box for one more time.
I’ll be so sad to see it retire, I’ve adored using it, and I know you have too.
So for the final time, with Blends aplenty, I give you, Welcome Easter
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 3, 6.25, 7.75″ (4, 8, 16, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6.5″ (4, 16cm)
- DSP – 3 x 4.75″ (7.5 x 11.5cm)
- Finished dimensions – 1.5 x 3.25 x 5″ (4 x 8 x 12cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!