#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Forever Blossoms Hand Stamped Box Tutorial
I am so happy that this stamp set is carrying over. I’m not sure that ‘slow burner’ is the right phrase for it, but I know that many of you bought it later in the Mini Catalogue’s run.
And it’s carrying over, so you’re all good for another year!
I do enjoy stamping my own cardstock and this time, I took it a step further.
I stamped my original Blushing Bride cardstock with Blackberry Bliss ink and then brought in my Wink of Stella to make the colour bleed. I shared a photo on instagram and so many of you loved it and asked where I’d bought the paper from! I didn’t, it’s all hand done!
So in the video I am using Gorgeous Grape with Purple Posy and I’m loving this result too!
Have a super day everyone, and why not have a try at this style of stamping too!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20.5 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 4.75, 6.25, 9.5″ (4, 12, 16, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6.5″ (4, 16.5cm)
- Finished size – 5 x 3.25 x 1.5″ (12.5 x 8 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!