#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Hand-Stamped Fold Over Box using Butterfly Wishes
Well, following on from yesterday’s project, I have a 3D project for you today.
However, I don’t have a new video unfortunately. I have had to do a bit of a blog-plan reshuffle (ok, that’s a major one) to accommodate the new catalogue products and a delay with their delivery. But this isn’t a new project to me, and I have a video from 2016 where you can see the method of making this one.
During the team training, this was actually the 3rd project, but you know me and my video schedule, I like to stick to routine!
It uses the same products, that was the essence of the training, to show a variation of what you could make using only a few items.
Oh and like yesterday, I’d love to hear your thoughts on the different style of photo. You’re the readers, so your views and opinions count!
- Dimensions when finished – 4 x 2 x 1″ (10 x 5 x 2.5cm)
- Cardstock – 11 x 4″ (27.5 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 5, 6, 10″ (2.5, 12.5, 15, 25cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3″ (2.5, 7.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!