#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Flowers For Every Season Box Sneak Peek
Happy Monday everyone!
Firstly, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave me their thoughts on the ‘new style’ of photographs I shared on my blog for a few days last week. I asked for thoughts over in my facebook group too, and the overwhelming opinion is to go for the ‘blurry’ background. Thoughts from others include showing a card ‘in situ’ and making the colour more crisp. The detailing ‘pops’ more against a background rather than on white.
So I asked, and you delivered, so I’m hearing your thoughts and running with it!
There are a couple of projects due out towards the end of this week that were photographed a fair few weeks ago, so they will still be the ‘old way’, but from today going forwards, we are in for a change!
And as for today, well I had to bring you a sneak peek of new stuffs!
I got my pre order of goodies last week, and you saw the video Friday (ably assisted by Berry – she’s so cheeky!), well today’s video is assisted by Sorrel – she is also cheeky, but a little sleepy today!
I wanted to share the paper, then the ribbons, oh and some stamps. And new colours… yes, I wanted to share it all…
So we are going with the Flowers for Every Season suite and I’m using 2 of the new in colours – Misty Moonlight and Just Jade. They’re ideal for this suite and you’ll love them!
Oh and I hope my tip with the watercolour pencils over the wink of stella shimmery yellow is useful…!
- Cardstock BASE – 8 x 8″ (20.5 x 20.5cm)
- Score at 1.5″ (4cm) on all sides
- Paper LID – 6 x 6″ (14.5 x 14.5cm)
- Score at 0.5″ (1cm) on all sides
- Finished Dimensions – 5 x 5 x 1.5″ (12.5 x 12.5 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!