#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Fat Bottomed Box featuring World of Good
I adore this style of bag. I’ve been making them as ‘boy boxes’ for years, and all my boys (and grown up boy!) love them, particularly when filled with sweeties and treats.
It’s a style that lends itself particularly well to the boys, though of course it works for more feminine patterns too, and that’s why I chose it to show off the World of Good suite.
The suite includes stamps, dies (I adore the dies), ribbon, elements and oh my goodness. The PAPER!! That paper is just amazing and it’s delighted me that although my little town isn’t actually on a map (that my poor eyesight has spotted anyway), but the towns right near me are there. I suspect we will all be hunting our towns and homes on this paper…!
And although I haven’t shown a map pattern with the paper, if you’re not into cartography, you’ll still love it just for patterns like these.
I hope you enjoy my project, and perhaps make a fat bottomed box yourself!
- Paper – 6 x 12” )15.25 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2” (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2” (5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!