#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – In Good Taste Wrap Over Bag Tutorial
I love bags that look like this – simple yet stylish. And the In Good Taste suite is perfect for stylish bags!
I didn’t want to do lots of paper cutting today, so I designed the bag so that you could use one long strip of paper to decorate, and it’s so easy to do.
The fussy cutting of the Tasteful Touches flower is possibly what takes the longest of the entire project, but doesn’t it look great on the bags? I used my Blends in Rococo Rose and then Seaside Spray for my 2 flowers and they look fantastic!
The paper has really captured my heart. From when I first saw it (back in February when I was at the home office), I immediately said it would be perfect for dolls house fans – there’s wall coverings, floor coverings, and so much more. Yet for those of us who are just happy paper crafters, it’s still an amazing paper pack, and pinterest is full of incredible ideas created by my fellow demos.
I’m hedging my bets that you’re all going to fall on it on Wednesday when the catalogue goes live. I’m certainly going to be buying some more!
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20.5 x 28.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 5.25, 6.75, 10.5″ (4, 13.5, 17.5, 27cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 6″ (4, 15.5cm)
- PART score on the LONG side (as per the video) at 0.75, 6″ (2, 15.5cm)
- DSP – 3.5 x 12″ (9 x 30.5cm)
- Finished size – 3.75 x 1.5 x 4.5″ (9.5 x 4 x 11.5cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!