#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – In Colour A Grand Kid Box Tutorial
Happy New Catalogue Day!
It’s live and ready for you to shop from or join with, and I felt it only fitting to share brand new In Colours with you today.
These are a collection of 5 colours that stick around in our catalogue for 2 years and it’s great to keep on trend with changing colours.
I’m showing off the wonderfully vibrant Magenta Madness and the rich deep BumbleBee today, pairing the cardstock with the matching DSP and then adding Black ink and Glittered Organdy Ribbon for pow.
Oh and of course, a new catalogue day needs a new stamp set, so this is my first showcase of the A Grand Kid set. It’s got marvellous sentiments and fonts, and I can see me using this one a lot!
Have a wonderful day shopping the catalogue,
- Cardstock BASE – 8 x 8″ (20 x 20cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all sides
- Designer Series Paper LID – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all sides
- Finished Dimensions – 4 x 4 x 2″ (10 x 10 x 5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!