#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Double Jumbo Tea Light Box Tutorial
Happy Friday everyone (are you a little like me and need daily prompts as to which day of the week it is right now??)
I have really felt like the In Good Taste paper is calling me to be used and while I possibly wouldn’t create a large project with the paper dominating, I did feel that this little ‘throwback’ double jumbo tealight box was ideal to show it off in smaller amounts.
It’s a box I made to celebrate my 4th anniversary with Stampin’ Up! and as I crossed my 7th anniversary a couple of months ago, it seemed quite nice to revisit an old project of 3 years back.
It’s a great size box, of course it holds 2 jumbo tealights, and if you didn’t want to use those, you could put some little sweeties and treats inside instead.
It really does use the tiniest pieces of paper and minimal cardstock. The ‘wow’ is in how it all comes together, and the In Good Taste paper and matching stamp/die bundle works brilliantly for this.
Hope you have a great day everyone, remember, it’s Friday… (at least it is here in the UK!)
- Cardstock – 7 x 6-1/4″ (18 x 16cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-3/8, 3-1/8, 5-1/2, 6-1/4″ (6, 8, 14, 16cm_
- Score on the SHORT side at 3/4, 5-1/2″ (2, 14cm)
- DSP panels. You need 2 each of the following sizes
- 2-1/8 x 4-1/2″ 911.5 x 5.5cm)
- 1/2 x 4-1/2″ (11.5 x 1.5cm)
- 2-1/8 x 1/2″ (5.5 x 1.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!