#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – World of Good Rectangular Lidded Box Tutorial
Oh if you don’t laugh, you will cry….!
When I was filming this week’s tutorials, it was perfectly quiet in the house. I’d forewarned the family that I needed to get the videos done, and they were happily obliging. And then my lovely neighbour came to call. He needed to borrow some jump leads from Chris, and because of social distancing, the 2 men were keeping their distance, and therefore raising their voices to hear one another. And then they came to the garage which is directly below my office. Lovely neighbour stood outside the garage, right under my window, merrily having a conversation with Chris!
I adore my neighbours and between us, we all help one another out as much as we can. It just amused me that my 4 noisy boys were quiet, but the grown ups weren’t!
Thankfully I have a fluffy microphone that stops external noises and usually picks up my voice only, but I decided to carry on and keep filming – we are all living in this weird world right now, so sharing a little insight into my world, while sharing a project, well I hope it helps you know you’re not alone.
Now onto the box, I wanted to show off this amazing suite again, World of Good, and I was thrilled to see that 2 towns that I live between (Cambridge and Peterborough) were on the map so I had to make that visible on my project!
And despite calling it a feather, I know it’s officially a quill, but that’s ok, a quill is a feather anyway!
Have a great day everyone, and if you’re having loud conversations with your neighbours too, go for it!
- DSP Base – 6 x 12″ 15 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 5-1/4, 6-3/4″ (13.5, 17cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1-1/2, 4-1/2″ (3.5, 11.5cm)
- Cardstock LID – 6 x 4.5″ (15 x 10.5cm)
- Score at 1.5″ (3.5cm) on ALL sides
- Finished Dimensions – 5-1/4 x 1-1/2 x 3″ (13.5 x 3.5 x 8cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!