#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Fold Over Box Tutorial using Celebrate Sunflowers
How amazing are these 2 boxes, and boy do they look different!
They’re the same shape, design, use the same stamp and die and even the same pack of designer series paper, but just switching the colour of card and ribbon and going for a different style of paper makes them look so very different.
I really thought it would be the jar of flowers stamp and punch that I would go for first with this suite, but I can’t seem to stop using the sunflowers! They’re just so much fun!
And I shared a watercolour pencil trick with you the other day, and today I’m taking that same trick and bringing in a green pencil. You get a great look with it.
Oh and of course, this is a multi purpose box – great for gifts, sweets, treats, handmade soaps, and yes, 3×3 cards and envelopes too.
I hope you’ve had a look at this suite in detail, it’s utterly delightful!
- Cardstock – 11 x 6.25″ (28 x 16cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1.5, 4.75, 6.25, 9.5″ (4, 12, 16, 24cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1.5, 4.75″ (4, 12cm)
- DSP – 3 x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5cm)
- Finished size – 3.25 x 3.25 x1.5″ (8 x 8 x 4cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!