#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Beautiful Peony Gardens Paper Box Tutorial
I was very fortunate to get to see this suite in February when I was in Salt Lake City, and I couldn’t wait to be able to buy my own suite!
I adore it, and there is so much in it that there is something for everyone. I’ve not yet created the ‘3D’ flowers yet, for this project I wanted to show a Stampin’ Write Marker technique to colour a stamp with multiple colours before die cutting it, and I think it works well!
Of course, me being me, there are ribbon tying issues, and these are some of my most spectacular to date! But I do laugh at myself and I invite you to do so too!
I love how the box came out, it’s utterly charming with the muted greys backing the brighter magenta madness. Just lovely
And these photos were a challenge to take, Berry wanted in on the act, and beautiful as she is, not sure I want her in all my pictures!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1.75, 5.75, 7.5, 11.5″ (4.5, 14.5, 19, 29cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 1.75, 10.25″ (4.5, 26cm)
- Finished Size – 1.75 x 4 x 8.5″ (4.5 x 10 x 21.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!