#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Playful Pets Double Sized Triangular Box Tutorial
Did anyone hear me cheering when I first saw the Playful Pets suite?
I have to be honest, I’m not a huge fan of ‘realistic’ drawn cats/dogs. I prefer cartoonish or whimsical cats, so this suite totally got my heart racing!
I knew I wanted to showcase the paper on a big project and rather than use 2 sheets of paper, I went for 2 sheets of cardstock and a smaller amount of paper. I love how it came out.
But yes, me being as dizzy as I can be, I had completely missed that I’d put a cat onto paper for a dog until Oliver wandered into the office and queried it. Oops! But of course, that meant I had the excuse to do the same on the bag I filmed!
I love the suite, it’s whimsical and fun and I shall have a lot of fun playing with it!
- For this project, you need 2 sheets of Cardstock the same size and you repeat the measurements on both. And the paper is 2 sheets the same size as well.
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2″ (5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 10.5″ (5, 26.5cm)
- Part Score as per the video on the LONG side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- DSP – 5.75 x 8.25″ (14.5 x 21cm)
- Finished Size – 2 x 6 x 8.5″ (5 x 15 x 21.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!