#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Fold Flat Favour Bags using Whale of a Time
How adorable are these favour bags? I had a little play with the Whale Punch when I was at the home office in February, and I teased my team about it, without actually saying that we had a whale punch on the way!
When I was putting the bag together and finishing it off, Oliver happened to wander into my office to see if I wanted to do a jigsaw puzzle (of course I did, they’re my lockdown childhood revisited right now), anyway, he wandered in and asked what the bag was for. So I said it was nice for a party or table favour and he looked at me and said, totally seriously, “well you can’t fit much in that can you” which had me in fits of laughter!
Now, as a 9 year old, he’s still used to bags with a bottle of bubbles, a balloon, some plastic toys and party cake, so the concept of a small bag with things in is still a little alien to him. But I did point out it would hold lots of sweets, and his eyes lit up at that idea!
Gotta love children for their honesty!
But once I explained it to him, he agreed that the Whale of a Time suite was ideal for a party favour for children and he approved!
I had a lot of fun making it and even more fun giggling at my son!
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15.25 x 15.25xm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1, 2.75, 3.75, 5.5″ (2.5, 7, 9.5, 14cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- Finished Size – 1 x 1.75 x 5″ (2.5 x 4.5 x 12.75cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- , d of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!