#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Boho Indigo Slim and Slender Tuck ‘N Fold Flat Box Tutorial
I wasn’t a huge fan of the last Product Medley we had, but oh my goodness, I am loving this one!
I’ve seen so many different projects created with it, and I am desperately trying to find time to play some more, but I wanted to bring you a great box that would show off some of the parts and get you into the patterns.
My tuck ‘n fold boxes are always so popular – they need no glue, and they fold flat. It’s a marvel of paper engineering, and when I first designed one of these boxes, I had no idea just how popular they would be. You’ll find many different shapes and sizes here on my blog, with tutorials of course, and they’re always so well received when I give them away with gifts inside too.
You’ll have to laugh along with me in the video, you’ll know the bit, I’m not giving any hints away here. But it’s classic Sam really….
Have a fabulous day, and check out the Boho Indigo product medley on page 9. Yes, you may have missed it, I did first look at the catalogue…!
- Finished dimensions – 1 x 2.5 x 9″ (2.5 x 6.5 x 23cm)
- Cardstock – 8 x 11″ (20 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 10″ (2.5, 25.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 2, 4.5, 5.5″ (2.5, 5, 11.5, 14cm)
- Large cardstock panel – 2.25 x 8.75″ (6 x 22.5cm)
- DSP Panel – 2 x 8.5″ (5.5 x 22cm) (divided across 2 pieces of paper)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!