#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Forever Gold Greenery Easy Stick Purse Tutorial
Happy Wednesday everyone!
I hope your week is going well. It’s all go here for me, I’ve been busily working on new festive projects for the forthcoming seasonal mini catalogue (going Live on 4th of August!), but I wanted to showcase something more timely with the seasons today and that’s the gorgeous golden foiled detailed Forever Gold Laser Cut Paper.
Actually, saying it’s paper is a little confusing as it’s a 12 x 12″ sheet that is broken up into smaller elements, and lots of them!
Shout out to Janet Wakeland in the USA for the great tip of keeping the pieces in our large Wood Mount Cases. That was genius and as I’ve taken all the elements apart, there’s more chance of me remembering to use them now!
And as it’s a showcase of those pieces and the matching DSP, I didn’t want to go too overboard with stamping on the project, and actually left it off completely.
The easy stick purse is one that I made a good few years ago and that one was based off of one of my very first projects way back when I was a new demo in 2013.
I wasn’t as adept then with glue as I am now, so the design was created to mean that you only need one strip of adhesive to close the box. Great if you’re adhesively challenged too!
Have a super day everyone, and perhaps you’ll make a little purse too!
- Cardstock – 6 x 11″
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 5.25, 6.25, 10.5″
- Still on the LONG Side, part score at 0.5 & 5.75″
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5, 1.5, 4.5, 4.75″
- DSP = 1 x 4″ & 1 5/8 x 4″
- Cardstock – 28 x 15cm
- Score on the LONG side at 2.5, 13.5, 16, 27cm
- Still on the LONG side, part score at 1.25 & 14.75cm
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 3.5, 11, 11.5cm
- DSP = 10.5 x 3 & 10.5 x 3.5cm
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!