#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Ornate Garden Elegant Favour Bag Tutorial using Fancy Phrases
So you may remember that a few weeks ago, I made a little favour bag using the Whale of a Time suite, and my 9 year old son Oliver passed comment on it being on the small side.
Well, despite it actually holding a lot of sweeties, I did go ahead and make a taller version of it. And oh yes, I made it in elegant Ornate Garden paper, just for me!
I love that my children wander freely in and out of my office, offering opinions here and there. And their ideas often get me thinking of new ideas, so yes, credit again to him for inspiring me to go taller with this one!
And though I used the Ornate Garden paper, I chose to use a new bundle, the Fancy Phrases stamp set with the new Fancy Tag Topper punch. And it’s delightful!
You’ll have to watch the video for the near miss on image placement….
Have a super day everyone, and I hope you’re all well.
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15.25 x 15.25cm)
- Score on the first side at 0.75, 2.75, 3.5, 5.5″ (2, 7, 9, 14cm)
- Score on the second side at 0.75″ (2cm)
- Cardstock tag top – 3 x 2″ (7.5 x 5cn) scored in half on the longer side
- Finished size – 0.75 x 2 x 5.25″ (2 x 5 x 13.25cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!