#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Large In Good Taste Bag Tutorial
I love making big gift bags and with my new love for the combination of hot pink with grey, I knew I wanted to share a bag using those colours. But as ever, I go with different colours for the project I film, so this time I brought in bright bermuda bay and browns.
The Tasteful Touches stamp set is just beautiful to work with and pairing it with the In Good Taste DSP, I felt it didn’t need any greeting on it.
The perfect ‘any occasion and every occasion’ kind of bag!
And of course, with a big coloured flower, I had to bleed it out a little with my ever faithful Wink of Stella…!
Have a great day everyone!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the First side at 2, 5.75, 7.75, 11.5″ (5, 14.5, 19.5, 29cm)
- Score on the Second side at 2, 10.5″ (5, 27cm)
- Finished size – 3.75 x 2 x 7″ (9.5 x 5 x 18.5cm)
I hope you enjoyed this project, I absolutely adore what I do and spend many hours working on designs, new projects, new ideas and more.
I love to spoil all the people who shop with me, so every month I post out a handmade card, an exclusive newsletter and a product gift too.
And if you use the hostess code, I send even more free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!